Thursday 11 October 2012

Hot day Marcel

Today was the hottest day of the  the summer.
The sun was scorching down at my house,
I don’t exactly know what he temperature was,
but it felt like 40 degrees.I got a cold drink, however
it did not help.I was watching TV.Then I realised
that he heating was on.I told my mum about it but she said she didn't turn it on.
My sister was the one who turned it on she is only 11 months old,so she must of done it
when I was carrying her .The temperature dropped suddenly and it was cool again.I felt cooler.

3 comments:

  1. Karen (Team100wc)17 October 2012 at 11:03

    A well thought out little story, Marcel. I like to think about the mischief babies get up to without intending to and that we rarely notice!
    One thing to watch is the phrase: "must of". This should be: "must have". It is a really common mistake where the way we speak creeps into how we write, but is actually not correct!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fay (Team 100WC)18 October 2012 at 12:14

    Very nicely done, Marcel. A natural inclusion of the prompt, an amusing tale and a good piece of writing for the 100 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your story but need to inprove i bit more have a chicken time

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.