Friday 26 October 2012

100 word challenge



“What is that?” She asked. “I wanted a pen and you give me this crummy pencil!” She shouted at me, as if I was completely stupid. ‘She’ is my sister, Elizabeth, however she hates being called that, so I have to call her Ellie. Just because she’s older than me, she thinks she can boss me around, like I’m her personal servant.

Today I’m completely fed up with it, consequently I’ve decided to do something about it. My plan is don’t  do what she wants right, so she has to do it herself. Although it isn’t  working, I’ll  have to try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.