Friday 5 October 2012

Haikus

Hi, these are some haikus I made up:

Night is wonderful,
Moon is nice and beautiful ,
Excellent great night.
                                        
Good morning wake up         
Beautiful sun is rising
Birds tweeting all day.

Brilliant mid-day
The warm rays of sun on you
It can be cold too.

Easter is in Spring
Chocolate and sweets to eat
It is getting warm.

Summertime is fun
Playing out all summertime
Holidays are good.

Wet rainy Autumn
Dry coats and wellington-boots
Freezing cold all day

Winter starts to snow,
Building snowman and riding
Christmas time is soon

Thanks for reading my haikus, please comment!

9 comments:

  1. I like these haiku's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact they are in order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear everyone that reads this page,
    I am afraid that I can't fix the summertime haiku, so that the last 5 syllables are not by the self. Every time I try to fix it, it won't let me. I am very sorry.
    Thanks for understanding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing wrong with he summertime haiku.

      Delete
  4. yeah there really good betty there arnt anything wrong with the summertime haiku

    ReplyDelete
  5. good work betty well done very well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. the summertime one is ok and please be happy well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was good

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thought it was ok as well

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.