Friday 5 October 2012

100 Word challenge.

I stumbled cautiously out of my tent. Something bright was shining, making me squint. It was the boiling sun blazing down on me. As I swept my sticky blonde hair away from my sweaty forehead, I stared at the colossal mountain of junk. All of a sudden, something thing moved. I walked closer to see what it was. Nothing was there, until something jerked. Without warning, I fell to the ground, leaving my head hurting and injured. The junk started to grow... higher. Blinding me, I couldn’t see anything as the metal reflected brightly. I didn’t know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.