Thursday 19 December 2013

ME ME ME

                                                   ALL ABOUT ME 



My name is Hayley, I love to play with my friends . My bff is Chloe she is funny and cool.
I have a brother and a sister they are annoying.   My favorite song is roar Katy Perry, because it explodes your mind.  I cant wate until Christmas cuz i am getting an ipad yepeeeeeeeee.

This is the iPad i am getting look at this baby :)
My fave food is BBQ ribs , because they are juicy and delicious.The high school is Hellsdon High School.My  mum said it is so cool it has a swimming pool with a diving board . There is a beauty salon. Next Monday i will be going to  see Santa but only cuz of my brother and sister . My birthday is may 31st 2003                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.