Wednesday 18 December 2013

How I Met Your Mother (Review)

I have been suggested to do a review on How I Met Your Mother from Betty in the comment area.  Firstly, if you don't know what it's about it's basically a story about Ted trying to find his true love he tells the story to his kids in the future.  That might confuse you a bit. I would rate this 9/10 stars, because Robin isn't the mother, which kinda sucks.  My favourite moment was when Barney proposed to Robin on the rooftop, but I can't tell you what happens next, because I'll spoilt it for you ~_~.  The funniest moment when Marshall got drunk in the pub & Lily was giving birth.  Too many Tequila shots Marshall don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I have never watched how I met your Mother but I can see that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.