Friday 19 October 2012

Sprinkles

   My Hamster Sprinkles!!!

     
        Sprinkles was a cool hamster who done a summer salt of my bunk bed.Also she got out once and made it to the bottom of the stairs.(without getting eaten by my cats.)


One day I let Sprinkles out and put a bouncy ball on the floor.I came back and she was balancing on top of the ball walking around my living room.
It turned night time and I heard a squeak?I shot out of bed as fast as a cheetah,and saw Sprinkles she had been sick,so I knew she was ill.


The next day my mum phoned the vets and they said give her cheese and fruit,so we did and a couple of weeks later she died.(I'm not telling you how.)    

1 comment:

  1. you hamster sprinkles is cute squeck squeck

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.