Wednesday 3 October 2012

The slave ship.


Tightly, my arms and legs were tied to identical people. When I saw it, I recognized it.
It was a slave ship... As soon as I set foot on the dreadful ship, it started sailing. How I missed my family. I was absolutely anguished. How hard they hit me. I worked and cleaned all day. How wicked. All of my bones are showing because of that whip! When the warm rays of the scorching hot sun reached my bones, my empty stomach was rumbling viciously for food.

The inside of the ship was gloomy and bleak. All of us were squashed brutally together. When the ferocious ship crew came. they were staring at some of us. They kept saying stuff in languages that I did not get. As quick as a cheater, one of the crew ran to the captain of the slave ship. The strong captain of the ship came up to me and pick me up powerfully by the neck. His fierce eyes looking at my weak rawboned body. Firmly, he throwed me down, hard. He kept on pushing me towards a crooked plank.I don't want to jump of the ship. I wanted to survive. I wished that I didn't have walk the oddly shaped plank. What is wrong with me? I could be back home with my family!

As brave as a lion, I stumbled slowly down the plank. As I looked I saw another ship called the Almighty. Happiness grow on my face as I walked across. Now that the ship was coming, I could see a ladder on it. As the captain said something foreign that I didn't understand, the ship came by. Luckily, I grabbed the ladder and made the people think I fell off and lost my clothes! Happily, I got back to my home and my family in South Africa and stopped the slave ships from kidnapping innocent people.

1 comment:

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.