Friday 26 October 2012

my flower 100wc

I woke up one morning and said to myself "I am tired!" Then I had a shower and also got dressed. When I went down stairs I found something unusial. I shouted "what is that!" It was a present from my family.
I opened it up and it was a flower what could talk and it told me it's name.
I ran away from it and it said " do not be afraid I am not here to scare you."

After that, I was not scared I was friends with my flower. I talked all day long.
My mum thought my present was brillant.

2 comments:

  1. WOW is this true I've never seen a talking flower
    By Jahydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you now well an electronic one.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.