Thursday 4 October 2012

the sad news about my dads dog part 1


Alaskan Malamute

On Monday the 1st of October my dad picked me up from school so he could tell me about his dog Johnny Blaze. On that day I was very upset. He said that he might have to get put down because he has a heart murmur.Hopefully he won't get put down though. At the moment he has gone back to his breeder to see if he can survive.He found out when they done a full health check at his second shot.

Look out for the next part to see if he survives.

5 comments:

  1. I hope he han't got to be put down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is part 2 out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when i find out

      Delete
    2. she has not found out yet she mean

      Delete
  3. I know why you did not do part 2 because you don't know and i will break your heart putting it online

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.