Wednesday 18 June 2014

Movie's That I'm Looking Forward To (Hopefully)

The Fault in Our Stars (2014) PosterI only have 2 films that i am looking forward to and that is The fault in our stars and 22 Jump Street.  I won't be talking about the second because there is nothing to say it's purely funny XD.  The fault in our stars is Based on Hazel & Gus (2 Lovers) Hazel has cancer and they met in a cancer support group.  This story is very touching and tells that everyone deserve's love no matter who you are, how you look or your personality.  This story I have seen on E4 advert.  Probably when I watch this I will cry.  Pretty sure.  heh oh well.



~Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.