Monday 25 November 2013

my idols {besides my parents}

The people I admire the most besides my parents are eminem and Mesut ozil. The reason I admire Eminem is because unlike other rappers he talks about the truth, not just about past girlfreinds and money. I know I should not listen to him but I have been singing his songs since I was 7 and i'll never stop singing in the bath! The reason I admire Mesut Ozil is because I enjoy watching him pass and smack shots into the back of the net. Plus I am an Arsenal fan!

5 comments:

  1. Eminem is the best.(in the world)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Arsenal is second best. celtic is the team

    ReplyDelete
  3. i now they are the coolest

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.