Thursday 29 November 2012

when will I see the sun again part one.

                                                         When will I see the sun again.


part one.
A little girl called sophie was sad.She thought when ever will I see sun again it has been gone like forever.
Is it because I have been naughty or to head big.In this story sophie will find where th sun has gone.
what will she do?

I must think of something she thought.I know I will look for it.So she packed all the food in the house and lots of water She told her older brother if wanted to come for a life time adventure. He said " of course I will anything for an adventure."So she told him how all about why she wants the sun back.
Now let the journey began.

thankyou for reading please send your ideas what Ishould write next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.