Friday 16 November 2012

100 Word Challenge

As she put some more wood on the amber fire, I stared in ore at the tiny, segment of chocolate. Although I hadn’t eaten in days, I swore to myself that I wouldn’t take anything, from anybody body to the with the QUICK-TAP operation. Confidently, I refused. Her eyes seemed to turn the colour of the fire, as I did so. “Fine then. You know you can refuse my hospitality now, although you know you can’t do it forever.”She scowled at me. I knew what she meant. If I didn't start eating soon, I'd become a pile of bones.

7 comments:

  1. Well done Aice! I really like your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great entry for the 100wc Alice! You have used some brilliant vocabulary throughout, but be careful you write the word you mean to as they can sound the same but have a different spelling - e.g. ore (a mineral you can extract from metal) or awe as I think you mean it. Also one sentence didn't make sense for me 'I swore to myself that I wouldn’t take anything, from anybody body to the with the QUICK-TAP operation'. Perhaps you could explain? :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story Alice, I really want to know what is going on and why you didn't want to eat? Absolutely fabulous vocabulary! Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good you have put a lot of hard work in to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall explain the sentence for you. The character in the paragraph is a spy. The spy's been trying to stop a team of people do something that they call the the 'quick tap' operation, which the spy despises of greatly. However the spy has been captured by the leader of he 'quick tap' operation and is tied up in her living room. The leader is trying to bribe the spy into accepting her hospitality but the spy is refusing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done Alice i can see you like 100 word challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.