Friday 2 November 2012

100 word chalenge



I can’t believe Kile is making me do this. Kile wants to make, what he calls a terrifying movie, but he is making me the ‘damsel in distress’, as he calls it. I can’t believe it! Why couldn’t I be the heroine or the scary monster, which terrifies everyone?

Its time to do the shooting now. Being the director, Kile decided to shoot at Green street, which is the creepiest street ever, after dark, because he said it adds to the atmosphere."Action!” Shouts Kile. Sarah starts the video camera and Harry, the monster, springs out from behind the bush. All I can see are two red eyes.

10 comments:

  1. Heather from Team WC4 November 2012 at 22:21

    Very nice job Alice. You brought lots of excitement in your use of the two red eyes. Being the damsel in distress would be scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Alice, you have put a lot of description into your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Alice I really like your story and like the imagination you put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you think Alice and you story is very creative and the use of adjectives was great
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like my 100 word challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, but I think it would be more exciting than scary playing the damsel in distress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its brill good connetives alice nice job1

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.