Wednesday 25 April 2012

In-Harmony

My  life at In-Harmony and what it involves.

In harmony has been a hobby for me after school, it is a club that you get to play loads of instruments like a violin, cello, double bass and percussion.  I play the violin and my brother and sister play the cello.  I have been playing the violin since year five, my brother started in year 3 and my sister started in year one. It has been encouraging people and to be confident and they have got people doing something after school.

People have been playing for two or three years or even more. I have got my own violin and so have some other kids.  I have a pink violin and my friends have a purple and dark pink ones.

All of the staff are really nice. At the beginning when we have done the register, we get to hand out some fruit and water the staff let us do it if we are sitting down nicely.

Sometimes if we are good we get to play loads of games before we have to start.The games that we play are Doggy Doggy Where's Your Bone, Lemonade Game and Music Patts.

At the start of In -harmony I was really scared and I didn't  know what to do  but in a week of being there i got my confidence.

In my next post I will write about the concerts that we have played in and I will post videos ( links to them).

Staff names.Mel, Minty, Kit, Jon, Esther and Steve




4 comments:

  1. Well done Alisha. You have been working hard. It has been very interesting hearing about what you get up to at In Harmony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alisha cleverley25 April 2012 at 18:25

      As you can see i will be writing more about all of the concerts i have played in.

      Delete
    2. It sounds as if you have been working really hard and really enjoy playing these instruments. I always wished I could play something as complicated as the violin but I was too clumsy!

      Delete
  2. To Aleisha,
    In-Harmony sounds very interesting.I'm sure that if I went to In-Harmony I'd be quite bad because I'm shy.I hope you enjoy playing those instruments.

    How many people are in In-Harmony?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.