Wednesday 25 April 2012

Art

ART
The thing I like about art is that if your upset or angry you can draw a picture of how your feeling, like when your angry you can draw a villain and when your upset you could draw something that makes you laugh. The main part about art is letting your imagination out, like when I some times draw I draw what's in my mind. Below this there are some art genres.


ANIMATION 
Animation, something you usually see on TV like films and programs Family guy, Tin-Tin.  But animation is also good in art, because comics can be animation also, such as the Beano. Also you can get some books that teach you how to draw detailed stuff.  

Here are names of some books I use. How to draw manga (animation) monster, How to draw manga ninja. As well you can look on the internet and see some images of some animation.
A PICTURE OF GROMIT

 SKETCHING

A COOL SKULL
Sketching is a type of art when you don't press down too hard on the pencil. Sketching is the best type of art because you press lightly and it is easy to rub out if you make mistake.It also looks better when you do the details last because you see it a bit better when you do it last.

I will be writing again soon also i will be putting some of my own art on. by lewis talbot

6 comments:

  1. Lewis - i would love to see some of your own art work. I will be looking out for it on here and hope to see some soon. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lewis very impressive.Can I just recommend that you remove the words (when you do it last), as you have repeated your self. Keep up the good work :)Ms H

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Lewis i would like to see some of your own drawings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAVE DRAWN SOME BUT ON DIFFERENT PAGE

      Delete
  4. Wow Lewis your drawings are fantastic. I can only do stick men. Do you give lessons?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.