Friday 27 April 2012

Every Wednesday and Friday I sleep round my nans and my grandads.
At night me and my grandad  make cakes and  always I lick  the bowl. also he
always let me be in charge of decorating the cakes so  I do allsorts of things like putting  funny faces on, love hearts, flowers, dots , sprinkles , 100 thousands and it is pretty cool thing to do.







Also he does more things with me like playing games,  taking me out for a drive in the car, help me with my homework and he always help me on the computer but he is the best grandad and  I love him. Also he always fix my computer.

6 comments:

  1. How lucky to have such a great grandad. I let my little boy lick the bowl too. In fact we both have some. It's chef's privilege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yh he is a good grandad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my brothers used to fight over who was going to lick the bowl. We called it ' the scrapings'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Ellie and I am a Cyber Kid from Room 20 Oteha Valley School.Room 20 has a blog and it is called Mrs Macs Cyber Kids. I have a gmail account called eforgood@gmail.com . I was hoping if you could send me the recipie of those cupcakes to my gmail account.They look really yum.Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can not tell you because its a family secret only

      Delete
  5. did you and your grandad make them !!!:)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.