Tuesday 22 October 2013

My friends by Skye chapman

                                                            My friends





My friends are funny but some times they get me into things which I'm not involved which makes my upset so some times. My friends they always  playing with me and they try and make my laugh which some of my friends play football but I've still got friends around so I go over and ask then if they want to play with me. My friends are friendly unless they get into fights and thats the bit is where my friends go crowding round to say fight fight fight. Then I haven't got friends around and that's where sky comes over.
This is my list of friends every one in my class I've chose all the class because every one is sender ball plus people in this class can work as team work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.