Friday 25 May 2012

Short vampire life of Bree tanner

Vampire Life Of Bree Tanner
Hi my name is JJ and I have written the first chapter of my story. I hope you like it.
Chapter 1
 It was nearing midnight in Elm Hill.  Everyone was going to sleep by now, all apart from one. Bree Tanner.  She didn't know that there was something out there ready to pounce on anything or anyone they see.  Bree was going for a walk to get some fresh air, because it was sweltering inside her house.  Walking down the street, she heard a scream come from one of the cheerleaders house.  Jayda Smith.  Here goes, she thought.  Pushing open the door, she found Jayda watching a scary movie.  "You had me come all the way over here to see what was the matter.  All you were doing was screaming your head off at a scary movie."  They both burst out laughing.  "Hey, do you want to become a cheerleader?  I saw you dancing in your room sometimes.  You're pretty good!"  I smiled at her.  A warm smile.  "Thank you.  I am not good for a start."  "I better get going."  "No don't go.  I'm a vampire."  "Can I become one.  Pretty please."  "Yes.  Do you want your friend Sharla to become one as well."  Bree nodded.  Bree sprinted to Sharla's.  "Sharla's come quick.  Jayda's going to turn us into a vampire." Sharla's squealed. 


She grabbed Bree's hand and bascically made Bree sprint with her to Jayda's.  "We're ready." Jayda bit Bree's neck.  She screamed then fainted.  She done the same with Sharla.  


3 days later. 


 "Good you're both awake."  Bree and Sharla looked in the mirror and found their eyes blood red.  "How are we going to go to the school with our eyes like that?  Won't they notice something different with our eyes?"  "Yes they will.  So that's why you are going to use contact lenses.  What eye colour are you both?  "We both have brown eyes." 


"Get ready for school.  You two are now officially in the cheerleading squad."   They put their contact  lenses in.  They were wearing high heels and a dress.  With their cheerleading uniform in their bag.  When they got to school everyone stared.  Bree and Sharla aren't the most popular people in the school.  The cheerleading squad came up and greeted Bree and Sharla. Glad that Jayda finally aloud them two join the cheerleading squad after 18 months of being the leader of the squad.

What do you want to happen in Chapter 2?

  • They get kidnapped
  • They fall in love
  • They bite another human
  • They find a werewolf
Comment on what you want to happen!







4 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Shabana and I think for chapter 2 you should choose they get kidnapped.I choose this, because in the chapter one it's all kind about friendship and love;so I thought it's more of a time for a adventure; than a fantasy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks will do it..... I was thinking of doing it anyway. I agree about Chapter 1 but I thought I start it off with a happy beginning. There's only going to be 5 chapters. Last chapter I might end it in a big fight and the good side lose or something I don't know but thanks again. By the way this a student called JJ (Girl)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why did you delete the comment for????? JJ

      Delete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.