Friday 25 May 2012

Herobrine's revenge part 2

Herobrine was near, I know he is somewhere in this cave. The miner disappeared for no reason at all unless he found diamonds somewhere, which i don't think he did because they are rare in these parts of the mine. Herobrine will be very silent so I must watch my back, he only attacks people when they don't expect it. I wanted to go back home, but I needed to discover the remains of the miner. Walking down the mineshaft I spotted the pick axe that the miner had yesterday, it was broken so he must have dug a lot of treasure. Herobrine must have taken the treasure that the miner had! Then I heard a loud bang coming from the lava just below me, then a of a sudden herobrine jumped out of the lava! I wasn't ready to defeat herobrine. My sword was abouts to break and my armour was at home. But I wasn't going to give up, not now! I prepared myself to fight herobrine, he was standing there staring at me. I sprinted at him with my sword when he was then abouts to hit me with a fireball!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.