Friday 25 May 2012

My life by Alisha

​My birth was not planned, however no matter what my mum still wanted me, she loved me as much as any mum could , she cared for me.  My twin died inside my mums belly, she was really sad about it.  But she still had me, Well that's all gone by, i am now 11 years old and I live with my mum dad and my brothers and sisters I have my youngest sister that is called Summer then I have Amber and Jordan me Kieran ,Charlene and Martyn.  They are very nice sometimes along as I give them something but I don't care their my family.  I do think my family is weird but i still love them.  My life is a perfect life I get food on my table and clothes to wear,  so I don't like to take advantage of any one.

I love my school and my friends,  they make me feel safe.   They also sort out anyones problems.

The life that i have lived is not hard compered to people.


Is your life really difficult think if it is?




1 comment:

  1. Yes.... I have a little sister who has ADHD and she is also Ortistic..... Every night my little sister always have a blip out...... Me, my mum, my Nan, my other 2 little sisters and my brother face getting hit...... Or worse get put in hospital for our family....... And with me and my mum arguing all the while. And me and my brother. There's always one person in our arguments that cry because of what either me, my mum or my brother has said to one another.

    Apart from that really good.

    JJ xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.