Friday 25 May 2012

Animation

                                              Animation  

Hi my name is Emmalee I work on animation. At first I took the pictures with my iPod because I did not have a camera. Then I got given a 5.6 GB camera with a tripod ,
so I could take my pictures on that.

When i do animation I use lego it may be fiddly but I have a lot of it so I make the best of it.
I have made 4 animations and I  am working on one now ,what happens is a husband and wife are at their private swimming pool they drive off and a bunch of vandalizers come and wreck the place.
Normally It takes about an hour and a half just to take 300 to 400 photos.






If you watch the video you will see some off the similar things I do. You may have noticed the sound, I also have to add sound and special effects. For example some off the special effects that I use are lighting. By this I mean I make it lighter and put a back ground in.

8 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jessie and i am going to do a hidden letter in a bunch of letters or numbers and if you find them write in a comment .



    1. where is the n :
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    MMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMWMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMM

    2.where is the v

    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    yvyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


    3 where is the b

    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
    dddddddddddddddbddddddd
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
    dddddddddddddddddddddd

    last one where is the w

    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    MMMNMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The W is in the first paragraph and the N is in the last paragraph, so they are in neither.

      Delete
  2. I think that the video was really good and it showed how bullying would happen especially if you're in high school.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great!
    It looked so real.
    I wonder how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic video but it wasnot that sutable when they killed him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantactic video. it could teach peaple lots about bulling.make sure you vist our blogs and tell us how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do similar things to that animation

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.