Monday 28 May 2012

Going up to high school

  I feel really scared about going up in to high school,we have 7 weeks i feel nervous.I am thinking whats going to happen to me , if i am going to get lost hurt i dont know. However i have to to some of the teachers there and i have been in  the school loads of time. My sister and brother go to the school but my sister is leaving because she is in year 11 (nearly finish.) My brother is in year 8, he said he would help me work my self around the school. they go to open    and i cant wait to go there its ,so excing  the way i might be scared  but I am  going to feel safe nomatter what .

My brother said that it is really exciting.I have been their to  do sports and  double club what is a  little bit of sport and maths and engalish  useing football. The school, Open Acadamey was built again for more room.

5 comments:

  1. some spaces after full stops have 2 spaces....

    ReplyDelete
  2. but its good !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,my name is Tehreem i love your post Alisha! Why dont you visit our blog.It's called cheetham academy blogs. I hope you can visit!

      Delete
  3. well i am not that scared of going to high school. i am exited

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will asked my teacher to look at the blog

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.