Monday 8 July 2013

100 word mini saga


This is my 100 word mini saga. It has not presently got a title,so if you think of a good one, please post it in the comments below.

I glanced at my watch. From my calculations, something would happen within that box in precisely eight minuets and seventeen seconds. A radioactive bomb, a tracking device disguised as an ipod, a mobile phone with an phone tap installed, were just some of the things that I could imagine the QUICK-OPERATION would throw at us. However I (and my team guarding the building) were ready for it. The clock ticked like a timer in my ear, as I started to brace myself for a possible explosion. Tick -tock, tick -tock, tick-tock, although there was no explosion.

Thank you for reading this. If you would like to have a go at writing your own 100 word mini saga please have a look at the below website for some help and ideas.

http://www.youngwriters.co.uk/writing-and-poetry-competitions.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.