Friday 21 June 2013

My time at C.G.P.S

In 15th October 2012, when I was come here I'm not speaking English. Some children what to speak with me, but they can't because I don't speaking English. When I come in my first day here, Betty help me too much and we are B.F.F now.
In 23rd December, I was really happy because I was STAR OF THE WEEK.
Now, we are in 21st June 2013, and I know some English to speak. I really like at Catton Grove Primary School (C.G.P.S) because here I learning and I will learn English, I have lots of friends, it's fun and the teachers are lovely!
I am from Romanian and in more different at school, like that:
- We are not allowed to go outside.
- We don't have ICT ROOM.
- In year 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 we have homeworks and is too much.
- In LUNCHTIME  we have just 10 minutes to eat.
- We have 4 breaks.
- We don't have WARNINGS  or DETENTION .

In Romanian is not more fun at school, but here we have different things to do everyday!! I never sale cakes in Romanian! I never have a party for Easter in Romanian!

Thank you for read that!

3 comments:

  1. so you will not miss me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Of course, I will miss you!!

      Delete
  2. i know you will i'm going to miss you loads even thought you came in October computer hug

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.