Wednesday 26 June 2013

The Twilight Dream

 
                                                                      The Twilight Dream
One day there was a teenager  girl called Shaelon she always wanted to be a vampire. With                                                                 Edward,Alice,Jasper, Rosily, Emitt and Mr/Mrs Cullen. In her dream she would be Bella.But one day it came true,"for once a dream came true for me!"she said.
  
2 days ago I started high school. I was  bit nervous I did n`t know if people would be modernistic to me.

When I was eating my lunch with my friends one of them said that one of the people who came in was Edward. When I went to my class Edward was there. He quickly put his hand under his nose its like something or someone smelled.I ask my teacher where I will sit, he said sit here I sat next to Edward he was staring at me though the hole lesson.

That night I dreamed of Edward Cullen.In the morning when I went to class Edward Cullen was not there I thought I did something to make him not come to school.He was gone for 7 days  after it happened, my friend Jessica that when it`s a sunny day this there parents would pull them out of school.

Next part out soon!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.