Friday 14 June 2013

The Teachers I'm Going To Miss At CGPS

THE TEACHERS I'M GOING TO MISS AT CGPS AKA CATTON GROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
  • To start with, I'm going to miss Mr Mckeown , because he helped our class during the STATS and he is an all round great teacher.
  • Next, I think im going to miss, Miss Clark, because she taught me and some other people in my class for 2 years.
  • Also, I'm going to miss Mr Buxton, because he was my first male teacher and he taught me in year 4 and that was my favourite year.
  • Then, theres also Miss Evens , because everyday she says something nice about me and makes me feel special.
  • And last but never the least, Mr Lawes, because he's our headmaster and he let us go on amazing end of year trips to remember forever.
Thank you for reading

14 comments:

  1. please write if any of my favorite is your favorite to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like having a favorite teacher. I like all of them, well most of them.

      Delete
    2. true but i know who is your most favorite Miss Clarke

      Delete
  2. I am realy realy rely gouing to miss chamwell because when i need help with eanything she is tho one tht helps me sort it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teachers i am going to miss are:

    First is Mr Bishop because he is my favorite teacher because he understood my home problems and helped me lots about it and he is just so cool!!!!!!!!!

    Second is Miss smith because she is really friendly and she is very funny!!!!!!!!!!!

    Finally is Miss Curtis because she is my teacher this year and i have had a really good year and she understands any problems and helps you as much as she can!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly I will miss,Miss Curtis because she has been by my teacher for the last two years at my school.Miss Curtis has also helped me do well in sats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is really thoughtful. all the teachers i will miss will be mr bishop because he is really funny and miss smith because she has looked after me .

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really like your teachers my favorite is mr bishop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am gonna so mis mis perry because she is the best teacher ever in the school and when i am sad she mackes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. i canot wait to leave to secondry school because havent met any of the children and teachers but i will miss all of
    them

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sad to here you leave:(
    By Jahydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. When i leave i will miss Mr.Panter because he is a good teacher and helped me through a rough patch and bought the best out in me ! Thankyou !! Ellie Mae Carr xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like mr bishop then miss curtis and miss smith last but not least mrs thomson and mrs charles.




















    ReplyDelete
  12. do you anonymous people go to a different school and your teachers sound lovely

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.