Thursday 23 May 2013

The Pied Piper of Hamelin

Hamelin was a happy place. The children

played on the road with a skipping rope. The butcher, baker and the dressmaker had a good job. Suddenly one morning the butcher screamed she ran out side she shouted Rats invaded my shop. Ever body ran home ever one-shouted rats in my house. They went in the mayor’s house and ate his food. The mayor said who ever gets rid of the rat i will give a bag of gold. At your Service said the pied piper I will take the rats out of town and have the bag of gold.


5 comments:

  1. Cool story!What do you like about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing story who wrote it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one TJ it's very very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really good. I like that. Well Done Tee-Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your work I think you have put a lot of work into it TJ.I also like your story tell me what amazing idea did you have to do this I just love it KEEP IT GOING.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.