Thursday 14 February 2013

My crazy family


            My family

  My family is very FUNNY and CRAZY at the sometime,but I love them very much.This file will tell you all about my family who I live with..

My mother
My mum is very good at cooking also like coronation street.my mum always give us very nice birthday party when it is are birthday.when we go on holiday my mum always love to play games.my mum is very nice and let as have lot of good dinners.she love owls

My father
My dad  support Norwich city and work there.my dad love chocolate.he always eat the left over of are food and like watching TV.Dad love cup of tea.He late us stay up late at night.my dad snore at night and keep my mum up all night.

My brother
My brother  love playing on his playstation all the time and his iPod.he like playing football and he play it with me and my sister a lot.he is very lazy and have not that neat handwriting.he is funny about playing with heidi.

my sister
my sister love animal  and make lots of things. My sister is not very good at tidy her room,but good at being in goal at football.she do not eat lots of thing like chips pizza and more.she love sport like swimming,PE,football.


Thank you for reading my file about my family!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.