Saturday 16 February 2013

My best friend

My little friend 

She love playing hide and seek.her favourite hair style is pigtail.
my best friend is always there for my and ever give up.she funny and say weird word like chelseycheese.

Also my friend is always playing football and very clever at writing.she like washing her ponies.she like working in the library and like playing with people she like skipping.my friend is always wearing  hairband and always wear different hairband.
This is all the clues I will give you
So who is my best friend?









8 comments:

  1. alice and megane

    ReplyDelete
  2. amoy and male

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it Alice or could it be Megan cos they both love football

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok i change it to just Alice

      Delete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.