Tuesday 12 February 2013

100 Word Challenge

Straight ahead I looked. The eerie silence filled the air, while I stared at her. Minutes passed by. The only sound was the clock. She took the emptiness away and replaced it with her shy voice.
”Hi.. My name is Ashley.” she whispered.
Like I've knew her forever, I started to reply.  
“The name is Ariana.”
Mum walked in.
“Pancakes?”
Mum flipped the pancake up, but it stuck to the ceiling.  
Falling to the ground, she started to cry.
“I cannot take this anymore! I put Ashley in adoption! I was young!This is your sister! You two are sisters!”


1 comment:

  1. Written like a budding New Jacqueline Wilson keep it up

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.