Thursday 10 January 2013

100 word challenge


Carefully, I was searching through a pile of newspaper clippings, trying to find anything that would help us locate Agent Helga Svennson, when I heard something being posted through the letterbox. An origami triangle was lying on the welcome mat, it must have been from HQ. They always sent messages in origami triangles (which were almost impossible to fold up again after opening,) because you would always know if it had been read previously. After decoding the message it read ‘HQ 16:27. It Will Be A New Start For Everyone.’ I went to put my ‘Nike style’ tracking trainers on, because it was 16:14 already.

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Alice. You've really captured my imagination with this entry for the 100WC: I'm intrigued to know what happens next. I particularly like your agent's name and your idea about the origami is very creative. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! I got the name of the internet, it a popular Swedish name.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.