Thursday 21 June 2012

Diary Entry

                                                                                                                                         30/5/12


Yay, I get a birthday party tomorrow, it is so exciting that I keep getting little tingles.
Everyone that I want to come is coming, even Uncle Allen is going to make it, who I have not seen since I was 5.  The best bit is the presents that I will be given. Mum said it will be the only one I get, so I better make the most of it, I hope it goes well.

                          

                                                                                                                                            31/5/12

Well the party went well (not), Uncle Allen got caught  in traffic.
Someone spilt Ribena on the sofa, I only got given socks and a Bratz bike ( I don't even   like Bratz!) and the worst bit is when I went to got my slice of cake, there was none left .
On the bright side at least I have a clean PAIR of socks to wear tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing and funny JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the puncuation and what you have talked about and you made the story interesting and i like the way you are still happy what you have been given.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the puncuation and

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.