Monday 17 March 2014

What I Do Over The Weekend

I watch pretty weird I watch shows like real House wives of New Jersey.  GO ON PATTY GET HER!!! Sorry I'm weird ._. So I watch Millionaire Matchmaker & people getting owned by Patty. You might be confused Ik 2 Pattys One whos a millionaire & one whos a house wive or a krabby Patty. I also listen to Ellie Goulding.  Her new single is shamazing :') It's called  beating heart.  I. Love. It. My most favorite song this year :D  She has an amzing voice & will love to meet her.  I also like ARIAN GRANDE SHES MY IDOL :* :*.  She such a nice person she is sooooooooooooo beautiful.  The songs by Ellie Goulding & Ariana will be below.


 Peace out~


2 comments:

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.