Sunday 14 April 2013

                              I dont want to go back to school.

            
                                               I dont want to go back to school because ive had so much fun ive een bowling and playing out with my friends yesterday i played out with Ollie,after we went around Allan's house and we played wrestling on his trampoline it was fun.

          I also dont want to go back to school is because it getting really close to our sats.ihope i do well because i want to get a high level it would be great because i could tell my nanny and suprise her when she is on her holiday in America.
                                   
                                           Thats why i dont want to go back to school.

1 comment:

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.