Friday 9 July 2010

Strange Story

I have not told this story to many people. It is a strange story and not everyone would believe it.

One fine sunny morning I woke up and there was a spell book next to me, so I looked inside it and there was one spell in the book that I had wanted to do for many years now.

So I decided to do it. It took me to a portal and I jumped in it and it sent me to some place and I did not now where it was. I could feel there was something bad. There was about five monsters, just standing there, but luckily there was some guns. So I killed all five of the monsters and I was safe. There were some stairs, so I walked up and there was a bedroom with some old man laying on a bed asleep.

I woke him up to see what was going on and he said there was some burglars and they let some monsters in the house to try and kill me so I ran up stairs and they could not get me up stairs finally the port opened and I jumped in it. It brought me back home so I went back to bed.

By DH in 5M

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.