Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas time

Christmas time
Christmas time is final here,
You don't have to wait any more.
Look up in the sky and who might you see,
Father Christmas with no law.

My tree looks lovely,
And presents under my tree.
Everybody looks at those,
And i say they are all for me! 

Cards are all my house,
With all different things on them.
I look at my presents,
And I see a gem.

Wow who would give me a gem,
I thought they must be really great.
Slowly I read the label,
And I see it is my mate.

Merry Christmas it says,
And i say it to you.









2 comments:

  1. i like this but the start it sounded a bit like a poem

    ReplyDelete

All comments are monitored. Comments including foul or abusive language, reference to a pupil's full name or negative comments about pupil's work will not be accepted.